In this blog we are going to describes about What is google webmaster or google search console & How to integrate it to a website.
What is Google Webmaster?
Google webmaster or Google search console is a free tool by Google, which allows website owners to control indexing and optimize website visibility on Google.
Google webmaster gives the following features to webmasters:
• Sitemap Submission and Updation.
• Facility to check and write robots.txt file, which allows search engine crawlers to crawl the website.
• Facility to know backlinks to your site.
• Facility to know which keywords helps you to get more traffic to your website.
• Facility to make structured data and rich cards.
• Google will inform important messages about the changes need to make on website etc.
Now we can check that how can we add our website to google webmasters.
Step 1: go to google webmasters(link)
Step 2: Log by using your Gmail account.
Step 3: select add a property option.
Step 4: enter url of your website.
Step 5: Verify your website by anyone of the methods given by webmaster